directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Unable to save configuration file
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:20:50 GMT
The modifications logs you sent is a bit messy with a lot of tries on your side which makes
it difficult to isolate the ones from the configuration plugin from which you're getting the
error.

Would you mind clearing the modifications logs, retrying and give us back only the information
related to the failed save attempt thanks.

On the context entry creation in the page, the documentation is a bit outdated.
In recent versions of ApacheDS we've re-introduced the ability to auto-generate the context
entry, so that part in the documentation can be skipped (and we need to update it to reflect
the current state of the server).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud