directory-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Tobias Huber" <sty...@web.de>
Subject RE: Reset Admin Password
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 20:20:58 GMT
Yes I had a backup.

I will put them in a different partition the next time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot [mailto:pajbam@gmail.com] 
Sent: Donnerstag, 15. August 2013 20:48
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Reset Admin Password

If you had them in the system partition indeed.

Sorry about it. I was expecting your data to be in a separate partition.
Hope you had a backup.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 15 août 2013, at 18:47, Tobias Huber <styssi@web.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your answer. I just did what you told me and it is working.
>
> The problem is that this is also deleting all my users and groups.
>
> Greetings
> Tobi
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot [mailto:pajbam@gmail.com]
> Sent: Donnerstag, 15. August 2013 18:09
> To: users@directory.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Reset Admin Password
>
> Hi Tobi,
>
> Simply delete the "system" partition directory in the "partitions"
> folder of your ApacheDS instance.
>
> Regards,
> Pierre-Arnaud
>
> On 15 août 2013, at 17:39, Tobias Huber <styssi@web.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>
>>
>> I use ApacheDS 2.0
>>
>>
>>
>> I can't remember my admin password. Is there a way to reset it?
>>
>>
>>
>> I always get this exception
>>
>> INVALID_CREDENTIALS: Bind failed: ERR_229 Cannot authenticate user 
>> uid=admin,ou=system
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks for any help
>>
>> Greetings Tobi
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> -----
> E-Mail ist virenfrei.
> Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
> Version: 2013.0.3392 / Virendatenbank: 3211/6579 - Ausgabedatum: 
> 15.08.2013
>
>


-----
E-Mail ist virenfrei.
Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
Version: 2013.0.3392 / Virendatenbank: 3211/6579 - Ausgabedatum: 15.08.2013 



Mime
View raw message