directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot>
Subject Re: [Studio] Attribute hiding in Entry Editor.
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:26:22 GMT

Unfortunately, it can't be done in the Entry Editor at the moment.

You can do the opposite and filter attributes and values with the quick filter in the Entry

It only supports a single attribute name or value at the moment, but we could probably add
the option to support multiple ones (via commas for example).

Another place where you can specify a list of multiple attributes you want to display for
(a) particular entry(ies) is when creating a new search:

The resulting Search Result Editor will then display all (and only) the requested attributes:

Hope this helps,

On 17 juil. 2013, at 10:00, KeeYin Chuah <> wrote:

> I may want to hide some unnecessary attribute in the Entry Editor. What I
> want is actually hiding some specific attribute and I can choose which
> attribute I want to hide. Is it can be done?

View raw message