directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Attribute hiding in Entry Editor.
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:26:22 GMT
Hi,

Unfortunately, it can't be done in the Entry Editor at the moment.

You can do the opposite and filter attributes and values with the quick filter in the Entry
Editor:
http://directory.apache.org/studio/users-guide/ldap_browser/tools_table_entry_editor_features.html#tools_table_entry_editor_quickfilter

It only supports a single attribute name or value at the moment, but we could probably add
the option to support multiple ones (via commas for example).

Another place where you can specify a list of multiple attributes you want to display for
(a) particular entry(ies) is when creating a new search:
http://directory.apache.org/studio/users-guide/ldap_browser/tools_search_dialog.html

The resulting Search Result Editor will then display all (and only) the requested attributes:
http://directory.apache.org/studio/users-guide/ldap_browser/tools_search_result_editor_overview.html

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud