directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Subject Re: Index not working on M12
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:19:52 GMT
I am using the following as a base:
ou=phoneAuth,ou=umemdev,ou=system,dc=umem,dc=org

filter

returning attributes are two other attributes I made.

I made the uuid attribute to act as a foreign key of sorts to link a user
to a certain other set of records we have.

I just tried to update on my local machine to M14 and reload all data after
making indexes and it works now. A problem with M12?

Thanks,
Kevin