directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:55:49 GMT
Hello,

I am working off of M12 and I have a few indexes for some attributes that I
added.

I have a home-made attribute called "uuid" which basically associates a
record to a user's actual entryUUID. the "uuid" attribute is stored as the
string representation of the user's entryUUID. Everything seems to be fine
when the server starts, but when I try to query based on that "uuid"
attribute, it returns nothing. If I get rid of the index for the "uuid"
attribute, it will return searches appropriately. It's quite possible that
I'm doing something stupid. Are my Equality Matching settings incorrect?
Any ideas?

Raw Attribute definition for "uuid" is below:

( 1.23.234.2431.55421.134
NAME 'uuid' DESC 'uuid for each entry'
EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch