directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need Help On Setting Replication !!
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 18:59:47 GMT
Pradumna,

  I have tried with M12 by setting up MMR between two servers and it is
working fine without
  any issue, I am afraid that without some detailed report on your
environment and configuration
  it is not possible to understand what you are doing.

  It would be good if you can try to reproduce this on a fresh install and
write down the steps along the
  way and provide us those in case if this issue occurs again.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com