directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Redeploying ApacheDS from Mac to Linux
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:43:10 GMT
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 12:06 AM, Nick Duan <nduan@dtechspace.com> wrote:

> Thanks!  But where could the file name discrepancies be?   Is there any
> way to run apacheds in debug mode?

check the .ldif files present in
<installation-root>/instances/default/partitions/schema
(I assumed that your instance name is "default" if not replace it with the
appropriate name)
you can do using JVM settins
example:

 export JAVA_OPTIONS="-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=8008 -Xnoagent"

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com