directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apacheds @ 100% permanently
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 09:59:44 GMT
Le 7/9/13 11:41 AM, Slavomir Kocka a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> There is cluster of 4 servers writing intensively to LDAP. But even ,when there is no
write, there is 100%...

Most certainly because the backend is tryong to catch up on the writes...

Also what is the memory configuration ? ApacheDS is very demanding, and
if you keep the memory low, you will have a lot of GC and cache
management. Try to increase the allocated memory.

At this point, a little mor einfo about the test you are running (ie,
number of read/writes per second) and the configuration would help
(especially if you are using replication).

Last, not least, which Java version are you using ? I think it's a 1.6
version, you should try with Java 1.7

--
Regards,
Cordialement,