directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Redeploying ApacheDS from Mac to Linux
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:34:20 GMT
What version of ApacheDS are you using?
Looking at the stacktrace and line numbers, it doesn't seem to be the latest version.

I presume you used either the zip or tar.gz ApacheDS installer. Is that right ?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 16 juil. 2013, at 17:23, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 7/16/13 4:53 PM, Nick Duan a écrit :
>> We created ApacheDS LDAP entries on Mac and running without any problems.   When
I redeployed the same installation on Linux (packaged the entire apacheds directory into a
tar.gz file), I got the following exception.   However, the same installation can be deployed
to another Mac without any problems.  No problem occurs when deploying from Linux to Mac,
either.