directory-users mailing list archives

From <albi...@rcn.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] - Simple example for the ACI subsystem not working
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 00:45:13 GMT
Hi Kiran,

Thanks so much for the reply. I'm not sure what I'm missing, other than
probably user error (as I am new to apacheds). I have created a word
document with screenshots, can you give it a look please?

Link to screenshots:
http://www.filedropper.com/apachedsauthorization

Also, the LDIF file (provided in the tutorial) doesn't work for me either. I
figured I would reverse engineer it to figure my issue, but it yields the
following error:

Error while importing LDIF
- Record is invalid: Unexpected Token
javax.naming.NamingException: Record is invalid: Unexpected Token
at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifRunnable.importLdifRecord(ImportLdifRunnable.java:409)
at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifRunnable.importLdif(ImportLdifRunnable.java:272)
at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifRunnable.run(ImportLdifRunnable.java:218)
at
org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.jobs.StudioConnectionJob.run(StudioConnectionJob.java:109)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Record is invalid: Unexpected Token

Thanks again,
-Tayler