directory-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Duan" <nd...@dtechspace.com>
Subject RE: Redeploying ApacheDS from Mac to Linux
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:18:27 GMT
Yes, we use tar.gz to bundle the entire apacheds directory before moving to
linux.

The version of ApacheDS is M8.   I think it may not be related to version
No. but probably related to the file name problem that Emmanuel mentioned in
his response...

Thanks!

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot [mailto:pajbam@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:34 AM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Redeploying ApacheDS from Mac to Linux

What version of ApacheDS are you using?
Looking at the stacktrace and line numbers, it doesn't seem to be the latest
version.

I presume you used either the zip or tar.gz ApacheDS installer. Is that
right ?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 16 juil. 2013, at 17:23, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 7/16/13 4:53 PM, Nick Duan a écrit :
>> We created ApacheDS LDAP entries on Mac and running without any problems.
When I redeployed the same installation on Linux (packaged the entire
apacheds directory into a tar.gz file), I got the following exception.
However, the same installation can be deployed to another Mac without any
problems.  No problem occurs when deploying from Linux to Mac, either.