Hi,

Thanks for the documentation and it looks good to me.  Still need some help.

When i click on "partition" tab i can see the default partition is created as "dc=example" but when am trying to add new partition  am not able to see under DIT.  Please have a look at the LDIF file and the DIT (default).  Please help me to create a new partition as per the LDIF.

Also can i import the example LDIF attached directly once the partition is created or i need to something else?

Please help.

Regards,
/Pradyumna

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 6/16/13 10:26 AM, Pradyumna a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all your help.. I will try this today and get back..also will provide my feedback once the page is updated.

It's now available on
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-ug/2.3.1-adding-schema-elements.html

--
Regards,