directory-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Balcer <timo...@telmate.com>
Subject Re: New ApacheDS admin.. some tips needed!
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:37:17 GMT
At first, all I did was set 2 and 3 as consumers of 1, using the
configuration tool on 1. Nothing replicated.

Then I set up cross replication on 2 and 3 , again only using the
configuration tool. Each set the other two as consumers, and I left the
everything as defaults except the replication dn.

My test entries under dc=foo,dc=com then disappeared after restart.

That's it.

What ldif search would you find most useful?