directory-users mailing list archives

From pradyumna dash <neomatrix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help On Setting Replication !!
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:12:03 GMT
Hi,

Also the same error on M13 as well.

STATUS | wrapper  | 2013/06/29 19:07:02 | <-- Wrapper Stopped
STATUS | wrapper  | 2013/06/29 19:07:36 | --> Wrapper Started as Daemon
STATUS | wrapper  | 2013/06/29 19:07:36 | Launching a JVM...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2013/06/29 19:07:36 | Wrapper (Version 3.2.3)
http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2013/06/29 19:07:36 |   Copyright 1999-2006 Tanuki
Software, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2013/06/29 19:07:36 |
STATUS | wrapper  | 2013/06/29 19:07:44 | <-- Wrapper Stopped
[root@sydlldpt01 log]#

Wrapper gets stopped without any reason.

I am just curious to know is it like  am having a bad time in terms of
configuration or there are really some very serious bugs ?

Regards,
/Pradyumna