directory-users mailing list archives

From pradyumna dash <neomatrix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help to migrate from OpenLDAP to ApacheDS
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:40:11 GMT
Hi,

I followed the below link to create a server

http://directory.apache.org/studio/users-guide/apacheds_configuration/create_new_server_configuration.html

But how can i manage my ApacheDS server, like start-stop etc, because what
it does is by default its pointing to localhost on which my apacheStudio is
installed, but how can i make sure the server point to the remote server ?

Please help.

Regards,
/Pradyumna