directory-users mailing list archives

From pradyumna dash <neomatrix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help to migrate from OpenLDAP to ApacheDS
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:44:57 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the documentation and it looks good to me.  Still need some help.

When i click on "partition" tab i can see the default partition is created
as "dc=example" but when am trying to add new partition  am not able to see
under DIT.  Please have a look at the LDIF file and the DIT (default).
Please help me to create a new partition as per the LDIF.

Also can i import the example LDIF attached directly once the partition is
created or i need to something else?

Please help.

Regards,
/Pradyumna