directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release M13
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:16:35 GMT
Le 6/27/13 10:50 AM, Slavomir Kocka a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Since yesterday, there is release of M13 on the website... However I do not see any releases
on download servers...
> This results in nasty msg:
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /dist//directory/apacheds/dist/2.0.0-M13/apacheds-2.0.0-M13-x86_64.rpm
was not found on this server.

> Apache/2.4.4 (Unix) mod_wsgi/3.4 Python/2.7.3 OpenSSL/1.0.0g Server at www.us.apache.org
Port 80

> Is this some issue in processing or it takes some time? (it is already 24 hours like
that, and it does not improve the image of the product, at least from evaluator perspective)

> thanks...
>
> Slavo
Trully sorry, I kind of messed with the site update, which was done
*before* the package were pushed into the distribution area...

You can grab the M13 release here in the meant time :
http://people.apache.org/~elecharny

--
Regards,
Cordialement,