directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 06:30:33 GMT
Hi,
I'm running M12 and using API version M17.  I have several attribute indexes on in my partition.

On an entry  if I replace (replace modification) the cn attribute for example,  which is indexed,
then it's immediately gone from the query  (cn=*)
The same thing occurs with other indexed attributes. Restarting the server does not correct
this. If I ldif export and rebuild partition, the values appear again
But if I change them same thing happens.  I must have this wrong? Please let me know. Thanks,
Carlo Accorsi