directory-users mailing list archives

From Pradyumna <neomatrix...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help to migrate from OpenLDAP to ApacheDS
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 03:50:37 GMT
Hi,

Need a help. I need to migrate LDAP users from openLDAP to ApacheDS.  So I have downloaded
ApacheDS 2.0-M12 and ApacheStudio (latest version).  Hope this is the stable and suggested
version?

This is for the first time am working in ApacheDS. In OpenLDAP am using core.schema,cosine.schema,inetorgperson.schema,nis.schema,policy.schema
and mobile.schema. This mobile.schema is the only customised schema.

I am following documentation for ApacheDS and studio but not able to get a step by step to
migrate both schema and users. Would be great if you can send a step-by-step guide for the
same. I have to do it quickly and don't have much time left :( without your help I will not
able to make it.

 Also would be great If you can point me to some tuning docs for apacheDS if at all required
as my user base is 8000-10000 or suggest some best practices.

Please help.

Regards,
/Neo