directory-users mailing list archives

From Slavomir Kocka <slavomir.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ads-pwdLockoutDuration flag
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 13:24:40 GMT
Thanks for response...

Yes, I read it, it was mentioned there above...

However, it didn't work for me well.
Originally I had:

ads-pwdLockout: TRUE
ads-pwdLockoutDuration: 0

Which is default. When some users locked-out themselves, I stopped servers, set ads-pwdLockoutDuration
= 5, and started servers (just to avoid brute force login attempts)
However accounts, which were locked during TRUE/0 configuration, didn't unlock...

Does duration apply only to newly locked accounts, or is it some bug?

When I set ads-pwdLockout to FALSE, locked accounts were activated...

Thanks.

Slavomir Kocka