I am using Apache Directory Studio for testing LDAP services for an application. I am lost in configuring the LDAP with SSL.

So far I've tried:

  1. Started ApacheDS with port 10389 (ldap://) and also on 10636 (ldaps://)

Here's the screenshot of ldap config in Apache Directory studio:

Inline image 1

Then I followed the instructions as mentioned here: How to enable SSL

I generated the keys using keytool:

C:\LDAP\keys>keytool -genkey -keyalg "RSA" -dname "
mojo,cn=com" -alias mojo -keystore mojo1.ks -storepass secret -validity 3650

and then I am using this key in Apache Directory Studio (and restarting the LDAP server), I end up with this error:

Inline image 2

Can someone tell what I am doing wrong? Is there something I am missing?

--
Ashwin kumar
(http://ashwinkumar.me)