Hi, apache directory team.
I don't know where to ask so sorry if i send this question to wrong destination. But i hope that you can help me.

I'm trying to follow this post
 http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-ug/1.4.1-changing-server-port.html
but, i can not Open Configuration in a Ldap Connection. I have tried all google search but did'nt found any answer. The error is:
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchAttributeException: ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replpingersleep does not exist!
at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:317)
at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:47)
at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.lookupAttributeTypeRegistry(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1623)
at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.entry.DefaultEntry.<init>(DefaultEntry.java:311)
at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.readConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:359)
at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.getConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:182)
at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.run(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:127)
at org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:83)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapException: ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replpingersleep does not exist!
at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.lookup(DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.java:176)
at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:313)
... 8 more

I have attached an image with this mail.

My english is not good, so sorry for any errors in this email.

Thanks you very much.