directory-users mailing list archives

From Patricio Demitrio <pdemit...@scoop-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: pwdHistory not validating properly (in custom server)
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 10:41:53 GMT
My specific problem is at the beginning of modify(), on the if instance:

 if ( !directoryService.isPwdPolicyEnabled() || modifyContext.isReplEvent()
)
        {
            next( modifyContext );
            invalidateAuthenticatorCaches( modifyContext.getDn() );
            return;
        }

I printed both directoryService.isPwdPolicyEnabled() and
 modifyContext.isReplEvent(), and both are set to false.
If I extend it from AuthenticationInterceptor,
directoryService.isPwdPolicyEnabled() is true.