directory-users mailing list archives

From Pham Duong <phamduon...@gmail.com>
Subject Error when Open Configuration in a Ldap Connection
Date Sun, 05 May 2013 08:43:06 GMT
Hi, apache directory team.
I don't know where to ask so sorry if i send this question to wrong
destination. But i hope that you can help me.

I'm trying to follow this post

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-ug/1.4.1-changing-server-port.html

but, i can not Open Configuration in a Ldap Connection. I have tried all
google search but did'nt found any answer. The error is:
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchAttributeException:
*ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replpingersleep does not exist!*
* at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:317)
*
* at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:47)
*
* at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.lookupAttributeTypeRegistry(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1623)
*
* at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.entry.DefaultEntry.<init>(DefaultEntry.java:311)
*
* at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.readConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:359)
*
* at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.getConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:182)
*
* at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.run(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:127)
*
* at
org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:83)
*
* at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)*
*Caused by: org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapException:
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replpingersleep does not exist!*
* at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.lookup(DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.java:176)
*
* at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:313)
*
* ... 8 more*
*
*
I have attached an image with this mail.

My english is not good, so sorry for any errors in this email.

Thanks you very much.