directory-users mailing list archives

From Borys <sbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MASTER-MASTER replication
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 19:33:37 GMT
Thank you Kiran. I guess I have made some mistake when configuring it. It
worked only one-way for me :-)   is there any proper documentation apart
from the one I found? I just realized that there is a new version released
m12 but I have no idea how to make update. I have m11 installed. Shall I
just replace the jar file or there is more to do?