directory-users mailing list archives

From Borys <sbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS as DNS server.
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 18:29:00 GMT
What was the reason to drop DNS? Instability? I find it very neat to have
DNS and LDAP together. It is all about name resolution...
I am wondering now if I should keep apacheds or should I look at openldap?
Is master-master replication available in openldap?
 Le 5/7/13 5:05 PM, Kiran Ayyagari a écrit :
> sadly no, unless any volunteers show interest in resuscitating it

Well, it should not be a big deal to get it working again, the only
thing is that we have no idea if it will be in a good state - or not -...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,