directory-users mailing list archives

From Borys <sbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to M12
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 07:45:01 GMT
On the server that was started first and had all entries until the start of
second server I got this:
[07:09:14] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.ldap.replication.consumer.ReplicationConsumerImpl]
- ERR_251_PARENT_NOT_FOUND Parent cn=ogs,cn=eumetsat not found
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchObjectException:
ERR_251_PARENT_NOT_FOUND Parent cn=ogs,cn=eumetsat not found

And later on the second server similar:
[07:09:27] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.ldap.replication.consumer.ReplicationConsumerImpl]
- ERR_251_PARENT_NOT_FOUND Parent cn=eumetsat not found
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchObjectException:
ERR_251_PARENT_NOT_FOUND Parent cn=eumetsat not found

I guess this has triggered deletion. But I can swear that I did not delete
any file on neither of the servers!