directory-users mailing list archives

From Borys <sbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to M12
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 07:38:49 GMT
No I did not delete anything anywhere. The only what was done is:
-Stop both serevrs
- update config.ldif on both servers to add missing attribute for M12
- replace the jar file
- attempt to start one of the servers.
- put back old jar file
- deleted the attribute from the config.ldif on both servers
- start one server server. Check the content - fine.
- start second server. Check the content - few entries missing. Check
again, even more entries missing.
- check the content on another server - more and more entries are  gone and
finally, all is gone.