directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sequence Number
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 07:06:40 GMT
Le 5/27/13 8:38 AM, Rina a écrit :
> Hi,
> I synchronized users from LDAP Server to our SQL Database.I found uSNChanged
> and HighestCommiteduSN parameters in active directory to track changes done in
> LDAP Server.
>
> Which attributes I can use for ApacheDS to track changes done?
You can check the modifyTimestamp operational attributes which is set
when a modification is done on an existing entry, but you will miss
added and deleted entries.

Otherwise, the entryCSN attribute is always updated (or added) when an
entry is modified or added. For deleted entries, you are on your own.

You can also register on the server using a perstistent search, which
will inform you on any modification made on the server.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,