directory-users mailing list archives

From Ute Schröder ...@crown.de>
Subject [ApacheDS] Disable insecure access to server?
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 14:53:19 GMT
Hi,

I've configured my embedded apache DS server to use SSL or TLS, like this:

[...]
LdapServer ldapServer = new LdapServer();
ldapServer.setDirectoryService(directoryService);
ldapServer.setKeystoreFile(keystoreFile);
ldapServer.setCertificatePassword(certificatePassword);
StartTlsHandler handler = new StartTlsHandler();
ldapServer.addExtendedOperationHandler(handler);
List<Transport> transports = new ArrayList<Transport>();
// add plain port
TcpTransport ldapTransport = new TcpTransport(port);
transports.add(ldapTransport);
// add ssl port
ldapTransport = new TcpTransport(sslPort);
ldapTransport.setEnableSSL(true);
transports.add(ldapTransport);
ldapServer.setTransports(transports.toArray(new \
     Transport[transports.size()]));
[...]

But it still accepts and processes unencrypted/plain requests. How can I
make the server NOT answer these?

Thank you very much for your help!

Ute