directory-users mailing list archives

From "Abdala, Pablo Javier" <pablo.abd...@hp.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from ApacheDS 1.5.3 to 2.0
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 17:50:27 GMT
Hello Emmanuel,
                               First of all thanks a lot four your help, I can migrate from
1.5 to 2.0 and I can configured the Password Policy.

I have only one more doubt that I canĀ“t solve looking on Internet. Regarding the password
characteristics I can handle the long,  the duration and other item but I can't find the attribute
to modify the pattern, for example "the password must have at least 1 upperletter, 1 number
and 1 special character (@#$%&)). Can it be configured?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Pablo Abdala