directory-users mailing list archives

From "Abdala, Pablo Javier" <pablo.abd...@hp.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from ApacheDS 1.5.3 to 2.0
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 15:31:44 GMT
> we don't have a description of the migration procedure. However, we can
> drive you and help you to get 2.0 up and running.

> Could you provide some information about ;
> - your configuration (the server.xml file)
> - how many entries dyou have in your server
> - do you have any added schema elements ?

> Bottom line, the idea is to convert your configuration into something
that it usable for ApacheDS 2.0 (and you can configurate the server
using Studio), and to import your data into the server. If you have
created some AttributeTypes or ObjectClass, we will need to update the
schema.

> It should not be too complicated.

Thanks Emmanuel for your answer and your help.

Please find attached the server.xml file.
Regarding to "entries  in server" I've attached an example file

I don't understand your last question, "do you have any added schema elements ?" could you
clarify my?

Thanks in advance for your time an help.

Pablo Abdala