directory-users mailing list archives

From "Abdala, Pablo Javier" <pablo.abd...@hp.com>
Subject Upgrade from ApacheDS 1.5.3 to 2.0
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 20:36:43 GMT
Hello,
                I have Apache DS 1.5.3 in a server with HP-UX 11 and I need to upgrade to
2.0 to be able to use Password Policy. I've toured the http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/
page looking for information about upgrade procedure but I couldn´t find anything, can you
tell me where to find information about upgrade procedure?

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Pablo Javier Abdala
Technical Consultant
HP Communication & Media Solutions

pablo.abdala@hp.com<mailto:jairo.lopez@hp.com>
M +54 9 11 3685-3179
T +54 11 4787-8487
Hewlett  Packard Argentina
Montañeses 2150 - Ciudad de Buenos Aires - CP C1428AQH
Argentina

Por favor considere el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este correo electrónico.