directory-users mailing list archives

From Patricio Demitrio <pdemit...@scoop-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: pwdHistory not validating properly (in custom server)
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:54:28 GMT
I will check that code now. In the meantime here's the stacktrace. I'm
underlining the call metioned in my previous mail

Thread [pool-4-thread-1] (Suspended (breakpoint at line 385 in
AuthenticationInterceptor2))
AuthenticationInterceptor2.modify(ModifyOperationContext) line: 385
* AuthenticationInterceptor2(BaseInterceptor).next(ModifyOperationContext)
line: 577 *
AuthenticationInterceptor2.modify(ModifyOperationContext) line: 426
NormalizationInterceptor(BaseInterceptor).next(ModifyOperationContext)
line: 577
NormalizationInterceptor.modify(ModifyOperationContext) line: 223
DefaultOperationManager.modify(ModifyOperationContext) line: 782
DefaultCoreSession.modify(ModifyRequest, LogChange) line: 914
DefaultCoreSession.modify(ModifyRequest) line: 897
ModifyRequestHandler.handle(LdapSession, ModifyRequest) line: 56
ModifyRequestHandler.handle(LdapSession, Request) line: 39
ModifyRequestHandler(LdapRequestHandler<T>).handleMessage(IoSession, T)
line: 207
ModifyRequestHandler(LdapRequestHandler<T>).handleMessage(IoSession,
Object) line: 56
LdapProtocolHandler(DemuxingIoHandler).messageReceived(IoSession, Object)
line: 221
LdapProtocolHandler.messageReceived(IoSession, Object) line: 217
DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(IoFilter$NextFilter,
IoSession, Object) line: 690
DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(IoFilterChain$Entry,
IoSession, Object) line: 417
DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain, IoFilterChain$Entry,
IoSession, Object) line: 47
DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(IoSession, Object) line:
765
IoFilterEvent.fire() line: 74
IoFilterEvent(IoEvent).run() line: 63
UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Runnable) line: 474
UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run() line: 428
Thread.run() line: not available