directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Subject Re: Import LDIF with operational attributes
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:41:05 GMT
I am binded as uid=admin,ou=system and I receive the following error:

version: 1

#!RESULT ERROR
#!CONNECTION ldap://ADDRESS:10636
#!DATE 2013-04-10T14:39:40.824
#!ERROR [LDAP: error code 50 - INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS: failed for
MessageType : MODIFY_REQUEST Message ID : 430     Modify Request
Object : 'ou=users,ou=umem,ou=system'             Modification[0]
      Operation :  replace                 Modification objectClass:
organizationalUnit objectClass: top             Modification[1]
    Operation :  replace                 Modification ou: users
Modification[2]                 Operation :  replace
Modification entryUUID: 6d8d6e5d-487d-4d75-abc8-27e8e847f22a
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.message.ModifyRequestImpl@9cc6142c:
ERR_52 Cannot modify the attribute : ATTRIBUTE_TYPE ( 1.3.6.1.1.16.4  NAME
'entryUUID'  DESC UUID of the entry  EQUALITY uuidMatch  ORDERING
uuidOrderingMatch  SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.1.16.1  SINGLE-VALUE
 NO-USER-MODIFICATION  USAGE directoryOperation  ) ]
dn: ou=users,ou=umem,ou=system
objectClass: organizationalUnit
objectClass: top
ou: users
entryUUID:: NmQ4ZDZlNWQtNDg3ZC00ZDc1LWFiYzgtMjdlOGU4NDdmMjJh

--
Kevin Hamilton (khamilton@umem.org)
Application Developer