directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Subject Re: Import LDIF with operational attributes
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:12:16 GMT
Hey,

I eventually got everyone imported correctly, but now I am noticing
something weird. I imported over 1000 users, but now when I log in via
Directory Studio, I can no longer see them. If I do an explicit search for
something like uid=khamilton, I get the result that I exist and I can view
myself, but if I just go to the place where I should be, there is nothing
there.

Any ideas as to why I can't see all of the records? I am binded as
uid=admin,ou=system.

Thanks,
Kevin