directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Subject Re: Import LDIF with operational attributes
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 18:11:11 GMT
Now I can see no entries in Directory Studio and I can no longer query
ApacheDS from my PHP scripts. The entries that have vanished from Studio
are now inaccessible from my PHP. I get a Warning: ldap_search(): Search:
Other (e.g., implementation specific) error
in my script. If I try to bind as my user (uid=khamilton), it lets me bind,
and yet I still can't see any users.

Very strange. Any ideas? I'm on a bit of a time crunch?

Thanks,
Kevin