directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Subject Import LDIF with operational attributes
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:04:31 GMT
Hello,

We are attempting to migrate some data from our apacheds 2.0.0-M2 to a
newer machine running a 2.0.0-M11 install. When I export my users, I would
like to preserve the entryUUID from the initial user creation.
Unfortunately, when I try to import an LDIF of users that contains the
entryUUID with it, I receive the error below:

org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.message.ModifyRequestImpl@9ca71e1f:
ERR_52 Cannot modify the attribute : ATTRIBUTE_TYPE ( 1.3.6.1.1.16.4  NAME
'entryUUID'  DESC UUID of the entry  EQUALITY uuidMatch  ORDERING
uuidOrderingMatch  SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.1.16.1  SINGLE-VALUE
NO-USER-MODIFICATION  USAGE directoryOperation

Is there any way I can preserve the entryUUIDs for these entries?

Thanks,

Kevin