directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenLDAP to ApacheDS Migration | Help Needed
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:04:36 GMT
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:55 AM, pradyumna dash <neomatrixgem@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Kiran,
>
> Thanks.. now i have got it, dont know how i missed the mail.  Regarding the
> ApacheDS version, Am not sure would be great if you can suggest the version
> which is the stable one.  Should i opt for 2.0 ?
>
> go with M11, note that there is a known issue[1] in this version but it
only affects if you have a schema
attribute without defining EQUALITY matching rule. This has been fixed in
the trunk and will be available
in the next release.

Regarding the import of the schema, I guess the GUI/Apache studio will help

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1834

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com