directory-users mailing list archives

From nino martinez wael <nino.martinez.w...@gmail.com>
Subject [Apache LDAP API] AcceptSecurityContext error
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:23:24 GMT
Hi

I have a working LDAP configuration using Directory Studio. Here's the
configuration : http://imgur.com/a/w6DKp

And am now trying to do the same using the LDAP API  here :
http://tny.cz/c7a2ee7e

I get this exception:

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapAuthenticationException:
80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090334, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error,
data 525, vece

How does my code differ from what are used in Directory studio?

I am using this version, is that wrong?:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.directory.shared</groupId>
<artifactId>shared-all</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0-M13</version>
</dependency>

--