directory-users mailing list archives

From pradyumna dash <neomatrix...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenLDAP to ApacheDS Migration | Help Needed
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 05:55:50 GMT
Hi,

I need a help, Am new to ApacheDS but have good understanding of OpenLDAP.

What I want to achieve is below, Would be great if you can share how we can
do it and what issues I might face during this.

I.                    Migrate from OpenLDAP to ApacheDS, How will I do it?
LDIF export/import will do ? Or do I need to do anything else?

II.                  How to configure replication for ApacheDS

III.           There are some customized schema in the existing OpenLDAP
server which also needs to be migrated as well

Also appreciated if you can share some doc or share some thoughts on how we
can migrate.

Regards,

/Pradyumna