directory-users mailing list archives

From pradyumna dash <neomatrix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenLDAP to ApacheDS Migration | Help Needed
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 06:25:31 GMT
Hi Kiran,

Thanks.. now i have got it, dont know how i missed the mail.  Regarding the
ApacheDS version, Am not sure would be great if you can suggest the version
which is the stable one.  Should i opt for 2.0 ?

Regarding the import of the schema, I guess the GUI/Apache studio will help
?  also do i need to customize anything after migration or AS-IS will work?

Regards,
/Pradyumna