directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Filters does not work anymore after server restart
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 09:53:18 GMT
Hi,

AFAICT, this is an issue that should have been fixed in ApacheDS 2.0.0-M8 [1] I guess.
Some improvements on indexes were also brought with the latest ApacheDS 2.0.0-M11 release.
Could you give this version a try and see if the issue is still there?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1624