directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pwdHistory not validating properly (in custom server)
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:26:35 GMT
Le 4/30/13 2:21 PM, Patricio Demitrio a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm still working on this issue, and maybe is related on how
> I'm instantiating the interceptor.
>
> I attached a picture of the debugging procedure. Note that base
> interceptor, after calling next(), is reaching AuthenticatorInterceptor
> again.

Sadly, the picture didn't make it through the mail server :/

I would suggest you create a JIRA and attach the picture to it.

Otherwise, we are just releasing a new version (M12) which is currently
being voted, and it might be worthlful to check your code against this
new version. The sources and binaries are available on
people.apache.org/~elecharny, or you can checkout the sources from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/tags/2.0.0-M12

--
Regards,
Cordialement,