directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <>
Subject Re: pwdHistory not validating properly (in custom server)
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:26:35 GMT
Le 4/30/13 2:21 PM, Patricio Demitrio a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I'm still working on this issue, and maybe is related on how
> I'm instantiating the interceptor.
> I attached a picture of the debugging procedure. Note that base
> interceptor, after calling next(), is reaching AuthenticatorInterceptor
> again.

Sadly, the picture didn't make it through the mail server :/

I would suggest you create a JIRA and attach the picture to it.

Otherwise, we are just releasing a new version (M12) which is currently
being voted, and it might be worthlful to check your code against this
new version. The sources and binaries are available on, or you can checkout the sources from

Emmanuel Lécharny

View raw message