directory-users mailing list archives

From "Dash, Pradyumna" <pradyumnakumar.d...@capgemini.com>
Subject OpenLDAP to ApacheDS Migration | Help Needed
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:56:16 GMT
Hi,

I need a help, Am new to apacheDS but have good understanding of OpenLDAP.

What I want to achieve is below, Would be great if you can share how we can do it and what
issues I might face during this.

I.                    Migrate from OpenLDAP to ApacheDS, How will I do it? LDIF export/import
will do ? Or do I need to do anything else?

II.                  How to configure replication for ApacheDS

Also appreciated if you can share some doc on the same.

Regards,
/Pradyumna

are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,