directory-users mailing list archives

From Robert Pemberton <Robert.Pember...@qxlva.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] - Disabling Certain Security Features
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 09:20:20 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to find out how I can do the following on ApacheDS 2.0.0-M08 but I can't find
any instructions:

-          Disable SSL renegotiation;

-          Disable SSL ciphers with a strength below 128bits.

If someone could let me know where I can find out how to do this I would be very grateful.

Kind Regards,
Rob

The Company gives no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of electronic mail messages
sent over the Internet and accepts no responsibility for changes made after it was sent. Any
opinion expressed in this email may be personal to the author, may not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Company or its affiliates and may be subject to change without notice.

The information contained in this communication is confidential and/or proprietary business
or technical data. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copying or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action
in reliance on the contents of this communication, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify us electronically by return message,
and delete or destroy all copies of this communication.

Quicksilva Limited, Reg No 3860799, Incorporated at Companies House, Cardiff.
Registered Office: Langley Gate, Swindon Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 5SE.  Vat Reg No
762 8082 16.