directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP error code 80 when recursively delete entry
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:14:17 GMT
Le 3/21/13 12:07 PM, Tanguy tlrx a écrit :
> Thanks Emmanuel,
>
> You pointed me to the right direction: I can see in
> the DeleteRequestHandler log that Spring Ldap is not deleting all the sub
> entries before trying to unbind the parent entry.
>
> The deleteRecursively method of Spring Ldap list all sub entries with
> Context.listBindings() method, but in my case not all results are returned.

I never liked SpringLDAP. It's a dumb wrapper above JNDI, and they are
making a lot of wrong assumption about the way LDAP works.

By all means, avoid using SpringLDAP : it does not even brings you any
advantage on top of JNDI...

You coud try the LDAP API we have developped instead.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,