directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP error code 80 when recursively delete entry
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:52:56 GMT
Hi,

What would be helpful here is that yoi just activate the
DeleteRequestHandler log only, by modifying the ApacheDS
log4j.properties this way :

log4j.rootCategory=OFF, stdout

log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=[%d{HH:mm:ss}] %p [%c] - %m%n

log4j.logger.org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.request.DeleteRequestHandler=DEBUG

You will get a trace with the delete requests.

I wonder if they are received in the right order.

Also you should switch to ApacheDS 2.0.0-M11, there are ciritical fixes
in this version (although they should not be teh cause of your issue)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,