directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disabling transactions in an embedded ApacheDS to boost performance
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:13:59 GMT
Le 3/7/13 3:01 PM, Kiran Ayyagari a écrit :
> if you have 'enough' memory and the number of entries you inject is
> reasonable then
> you can use the in-memory partition, AvlPartition.
>
> just inject it in the   @CreatePartition annotation
>
>             @CreatePartition(
>                 name = "example",
>                 type = AvlPartition.class,

I was about to reply the exact same thing :)

And, no, we can't disable transactions without breaking everything -
thus the 'strange' workarounds you had to add in your code :) -.

We are crrently working hard on designing a faster and better backend to
replace JDBM. It will not suffer from concurrent access issues.

Keep tuned !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,