directory-users mailing list archives

From Ike Ikonne <iiko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject How to import an LDIF schema into appache direcory
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:13:27 GMT
Hi all,

I have the following schema that I use for OpenLdap and Microsoft AD,
I would like to import this schema into Apache Directory Server; what are
the steps
that I must have to take in order to successfully achieve this? I have had
all
kinds of problems trying to import it into Apache Directory. Any pointers
would
be appreciated. By the way, I use Apache Directory studio to send
configuration
data to the Apache Directory Server.  This schema is stored in a file.

Thanks,

Ike

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1733.7.1.0
        NAME 'loginTarget'
        DESC 'Name or ID of the application/service consuming the loginId
and loginPwd in a loginInfo object'
        SUP name
 )

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1733.7.1.1
        NAME 'loginId'
        DESC 'The user ID in a loginInfo object'
        EQUALITY caseExactMatch
        SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15
 )

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1733.7.1.2
        NAME 'loginPwd'
        DESC 'The password in a loginInfo object'
        EQUALITY octetStringMatch
        SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.40
 )

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1733.7.1.3
        NAME 'loginPwdEncoding'
        DESC 'Password encoding'
        SUP name
 )

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1733.7.1.4
        NAME 'keyName'
        DESC 'Label pointing to a key pair, stored elsewhere'
        SUP name
 )

objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1733.7.2.0
        NAME 'loginInfo'
        DESC 'Stores an ID and password to login to the specified target'
        SUP top
        STRUCTURAL
        MUST cn
        MAY ( loginId $ loginPwd $ loginPwdEncoding $ loginTarget $
description $ keyName )
 )